Monday, October 26, 2009

First (real) post below!

Alright kiddos. So I think I've decided on a posting schedule. I'm going to try to update every other day. Now, I'm just starting, and I don't know if this schedule will work out for me in the long run, but it looks good for now. So, since this is an every-other-day thing, posting won't be on the same day each week, if that makes sense. Some weeks I'll post on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, while the next week would be Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. And like I said before, I don't know if I'll stick with this until I figure out that it totally works. So bear with me :)

I've also totally updated the look for my blog, so tell me what you think! I thought it would be fun to add a "quote of the week" section, and I'll try to update that every Monday or Sunday (depending on the posting week), but I'll probably forget. Many times. So it could end up being a "quote of the year" section :D I've also added a list of "blog rules" that I kind of expect everyone to follow. I'll try to do my part by posting on time, so you should do your part by following my rules. Then we'll be good! Don't worry, they're just about being nice and stuff. I don't expect you to do anything extreme.

So anyway, read my first post below and give me your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment