Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Yet another author's note...

Aahhhhhhhhh okay. I promise I won't post one of these little "author's notes" every time I add a story post to my blog. But this time, it's necessary.

So, I totally neglected this blog over the weekend. Weekends are really busy for me, and I really don't think I'll be able to update during them. Which means that my last blogging schedule was a fail. So I decided to do a Monday, Wednesday, Friday thing. I don't have to work on these days, and I only have 3 classes, so I'll definitely always have time. Hopefully I won't go like four freaking days without posting like I did this weekend. Sorry, by the way :D

AND, I don't know if anyone noticed, but I also didn't update my "quote of the week." I keep telling myself that it's because I really like the current quote, but it's really because I simply forgot. But I'll leave it up for the rest of this week, and (try to) put up a new one on Monday.

Anyway, keep reading! I WILL get these updates in on time, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment